Two new jumpers

I haven't been buying a lot of clothes recently, but I did buy two new jumpers, and I thought I'd show them today. Please excuse the quality of the pictures - there's hardly any daylight in my room.




This one I bought at Zara. Initially I had put it back after I'd tried it on, because I thought the sleeves were a bit short, but decided to buy it anyway a few days later. I'm glad I did, because I really do love this sweater. It's a nice texture and quite a baggy fit and I can see myself wearing this one throughout spring (it's not that thick). I can't seem to find it on the Zara website, but it cost me £25.99 and if you like it, I recommend looking for it in your local store!


This jumper is from Topshop. It's quite plasticky (mostly nylon and acryl), but you can't go wrong with a navy striped jumper, can you? I have worn it once and it is really comfortable. The only downside is that the sleeves are a tiny little bit on the short side, again (maybe there's just something wrong with my arms). It costs £38.00 (£34.20 with student discount) and you can find it here.

Let me know what you think of these two jumpers! 




0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.