Second semester's resolutions


I don't really do new year's resolutions, because I know it's hopeless (I gave up a few years ago). However, I thought it would be quite a good idea to make some resolutions for the next semester. This is what I came up with...

1. Eat less pizzas
I could say the more general 'eat healthier', but  I know that's not going to happen (self-knowledge, eh?). Since I am pretty sure I have eaten more pizzas these past three months than in the eighteen years before, it would not be such a bad idea to eat a little less. The problem is, pizza's are easy and they're cheap (unless you're ordering Dominos - still easy, but not as cheap), making them the ultimate student meal. It's gonna be hard...

2. Get a sleeping pattern
For someone that has had trouble sleeping for years, a consistent sleeping pattern was incredibly important. But a few too many nights out and lectures that don't begin until ten o'clock mean I often won't fall asleep before three a.m. I do know that a lot of students struggle with this, but that doesn't make it less frustrating.

3. Pay attention during lectures
I do go to most of my lectures but more often than not I end up spending two hours on my iPhone, just waiting for the lecture to be over. A complete waste of time, so it is about time I start paying attention. Just listen and make notes. Can't be that hard, can it?

Three resolutions might not seem to be all that much, but I am afraid this is going to be hard enough for me. Do you have any resolutions yourself?

Wish me luck!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.